(My Hope Is To Transform GRCAM Into An Authentic Black Christian Business By 2018)
Save the date Friday November 10th, 2017 We will be celebrating the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement 26 Anniversary.
Earlier Time: 8:00PM -10:00PM Central Time
Regular Time: 10:00PM -12:00AM Central Time
The Purpose: This webinar is an annual celebration based on all of the hard work I’ve been doing online in order to connect with other like minded individuals who are concern about solving black issues in America and throughout the African Diaspora.
I am personally inviting everyone on my Facebook friends list and everyone in my social groups to participate in this free interactive event on Facebook Messenger Live. It will be recorded through my online talkshow Help Stop The Genocide In American Ghettos. I’m also reaching out to all of my friends on Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Wordpress to participate in this event as well.
For those of you who live on different time zones, in a relationship/married or if the time conflict with your work schedule I will hold my event a little earlier so that you all can participate in this event. As soon as I am bless to generate enough capital from my book sell and have my management team in place then I will start the Grass Roots Community Activist Institute of Chicago. We will host 10 hour non-stop arts festival consist of live entertainment, interactive space for our members to display their upcoming films, plays, and their music both Christian and Secular. We will strive to fill a void in the live performance arena through our poetry, comedy, music, dance, local hip-hop, holy hip hop, family centered arts activities, hands-on workshops, and offer the best of African and Caribbean foods. Our goal is to empower our members and the community we will serve if given a chance.
I am called by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to rebuild our inner cities in America and the slums in Africa similar to that of Nehemiah who was called by God to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Nehemiah used qualified engineers, architects and inventors to rebuild a new city. Likewise, I want smart boots on the ground qualified people on my management team who will help make my Christian business effective and successful. I am seeking between 10 to 30 individuals within the United States who have read my story and have the expertise that I am looking for which are as follows: Investors, Business Partners, Christian Entrepreneurs, Social Entrepreneurs and Philanthropist. I am also looking for legitimate artists such as film directors, producers, actors, stage managers, fundraisers, technical directors and marketers who can come to Chicago and assist me with the daily operation of my business. I will discuss compensation and incentives with them behind closed doors.
To take the lead in helping to eradicate urban violence poverty, institutionalized racism, and police brutality while at the same time meet the social needs of the communities and families we will serve if given a chance. To provide quality programs and services that support black business ownership and strengthen the black family.
To envision a world in which our inner cities in America are able to compete equally in business and have the same opportunity to reach economic empowerment through our entrepreneurship programs and services. We will help improve the black community by creating legitimate jobs and building strong communities. GRCAI was founded on the belief that inner city youth and their families are entitled to the same kind of respect just like other American citizen.
GRCAI will provide quality programs and services to benefit the black community and promote culture retention. GRCAI will operate under 5 separate functions within the African American community.
GRCAI is based on five components:
* Our Social service component — We will provide goods and services to the low income African American community by working directly with single black mothers, single black fathers, and low income two parent families within the communities and cities we will serve. We will offer a second chance program for ex-offenders of non-violent crimes, former gang members and assist homeless individuals who want to utilize our programs and services. We will offer private employment within the organization to our clients and members based on our budget and sponsorship. Our goal is to first stabilize the community through our outreach programs and services and create legitimate jobs so that our young people don’t become career criminals. As a result we will have safer streets where our clients can raise their families.
* Our spiritual component — (Optional for secular people) GRCAI is a Christian socialist organization. A Christian socialist is a form of socialism based on the teachings of Jesus. Many Christian socialists believe that capitalism is idolatrous and rooted in greed, social inequality, and institutionalized racism which most Christian denominations consider a mortal sin. We will focus on what we stand for: love, compassion, social justice, and liberation theology.
* Our political component — We will create our own independent political party at the local level. We will educate the community and push for community rights by creating our own laws known as community rights and get those laws on the books which will be compatible with the dominant culture. Our laws would protect our local residents and give the community a voice and those affected by bias in the current system. We will hold both Rogue Cops and Urban Terrorist accountable for their actions in a constructive manner. We will form cooperative alliance beyond the black community so that this organization can be diverse for all people of Chicago and surrounding suburbs of Chicago.
* Our Entertainment component — We will host the best African American DJs, African Immigrant DJs, Afro Brazilian DJs and Afro Caribbean DJs. We will display the best of black culture has to offer: from concerts, workshops/seminars, and plenty of family friendly activities. We will host the best parties in Chicago, with various music genres such as Reggae, Gospel, R&B, Jazz, Hip Hop/Holy Hip Hop, Spoken word and more. We will create the best films and stage plays in Chicago, and we will promote unknown artist who become members of this organization. It’s my hope that the Grass Roots Community Activist Institute will become the Hub in the Midwest for emerging black artists and upcoming Christian entrepreneurs.
I want to make Chicago a model first before we expand to 10 other cities within 10 states throughout the Mid-West before we expand my vision on the African continent. My African brothers and sisters who live in Liberia, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Angola, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Uganda to please encourage your family and friends who reside in Canada, Europe and the United States to purchase my revised book and read my story. This will help me speed up the process to recruit brave and smart African Immigrants in America to assist me in setting up chapters in Africa.
* Our Entrepreneur component — we will provide help accelerate black business ownership within the black community which will help strengthen the black family which would make an impact in the economy.
Mega corporations want to silence inspired voices online by threatening our privacy. It’s time for members of the Grass Roots Community Activist Movement to do our part as digital global citizens to make our presence known both online and in our community. GRCAM is a global community of thinkers and builders I need your help to move GRCAM from behind a computer into urban communities that need our talent and skills. I believe this act of human collaboration across an open platform is essential to the low income African American community and our collective future. The Grass Roots Community Activist Movement pledges to support its active members once we are established in the city of Chicago as mention in my revised book.
The only thing preventing me from starting my Christian organization is the lack of manpower and the capital this is why I am on social media to get my message out to the public through my Youtube videos, my Social Groups, my Blog Postings, my online talkshow, and now through my revised book “The Solution For Black America: Reclaiming, Rebuilding, And Restoring The Urban Ghettos In America” second edition which is available on Amazon. In my book I provide a 21st century plan on how my Christian organization will help eradicate urban violence while at the same time meet the social needs of the communities and families we will serve if given a chance.
GRCAI will be membership based and private in order for me to weed out people who don’t care about our inner-city youth, their families, or the black community. No harden criminals, No active gang members, No urban terrorist, No pedofiles, and no half steppers allowed in my organization this is how I get down. GRCAI is open to all ordinary law-abiding citizens, all racial groups, and undiscovered artist. This is my contribution back to my community, society and throughout the African Diaspora.
The first step is by purchasing my revised book and reading my story. I am asking everyone on my friends list and everyone in my social groups to please purchase my book and read my story for yourself. I lowered my book price to $15.00 for a soft cover and it’s also available as an ebook for $9.99 If you agree with my plan/vision to improve our urban communities in America then share my book information with your family, friends, places of worship and also at your local community center this will help speed up the process for me to turn my vision into a reality. My book is my credibility and the foundation of my organization.
I am looking for entertainers, educators, and volunteers to help spread the word about my revised book and my future Christian business. Just text me your email address to my Facebook inbox and I will email you specific information about my virtual Christian organization GRCAM, information about my revised book and the link to my author page and information about being in my future urban Christian film.
Are you an artist, entertainer, designer, musician, vocalist, poet or inspirational speaker? We need creative and inspirational people to appear at our live events in Chicago. If you have inspirational words that will engage and captivate an audience, we are looking for you!
Share Your Knowledge.
Do you have relevant information for the black community? We are looking for great instructors to assist us during our mandatory orientation that our attendees can learn and build upon. Our educators will be patient, informative, and passionate about solving the social issues in our community.
We are looking for hands-on individuals to assist us with passing out fliers and recruiting others to join our cause. There is much work to be done including set up, placement assistance, information runners, cashiers, baggers and audio techs to name a few.
Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
Matthew 9:37–38 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Show and Prove
My Amazon Author Page